Custom Home Building
Frisina Homes has been building custom homes in the Hamilton, Halton and surrounding area since 1985.
We believe that building a great home is an art that involves creativity, passion and inspiration as much as skill and know-how. A visit to one of our homes will demonstrate that our creativity and our attention to detail exceed any expectation that our clients have. We pride ourselves on the high level of customer satisfaction that is 'built-in' to our custom home building process:
- We will meet with you to determine the perfect location for your home (you may already have your own building lot).
- An essential factor in the process is that we build a level of trust, as well as clear lines of communication. We discuss budget up front, as well as what type of home you are looking for (bungalow, 2 storey, etc.) and style (traditional, contemporary, arts and crafts etc.).
- We then have a meeting with you and our architect to have a plan drawn. This process can take a number of weeks. We discuss fixtures, flooring, and décor. We know that this is a ‘forever’ home, so attention to detail is important.
- An important element in the communication and trust building is the contract. Our contract clearly outlines standard features, costs, payment schedules, as well as our mutual responsibilities.
- During the building process we, as well as our suppliers and trades, are in constant contact, guiding you through the building process. Regular meetings are held with the project manager, who is with you at every step of the process.
- We ensure that your forever home is completed on time, to your complete satisfaction!
Contact Frisina Homes today, and let us "Build your Future!"